Sunday, August 13, 2017

Playing with Flipgrid

At the end of Tony Vincent's six-week course in Google Classroom called Classy Graphics with Google Drawing, I was the lucky winner of a year of Flipgrid premium! I truly enjoyed using Flipgrid as a student in his class and am eager to see how I can use it with my PLN and with my students this fall.

I find Flipgrid to be very intuitive and easy to learn to use. If you would like to play around on one of my Flipgrids, leave a comment here or email me. So far I have recorded one introduction and have invited three teachers. One of those teachers has already recorded a video and I have recorded a response to her.

Want to try it?



https://detroitfriendsmeeting.org

4 comments:

  1. Yeah! Love Flipgrid. Get on board and try it out...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jen,
      I really like it, too. I'm beginning to see that I could enjoy teaching online.

      Delete
  2. Hi Kelly,

    My name is Anuj Agarwal. I'm Founder of Feedspot.

    I would like to personally congratulate you as your blog
    The Joy of ESL has been selected by our panelist as one of the Top 100 ESL Blogs on the web.

    http://blog.feedspot.com/esl_teacher_blogs/

    I personally give you a high-five and want to thank you for your contribution to this world. This is the most comprehensive list of Top 100 ESL Blogs on the internet and I’m honored to have you as part of this!

    Also, you have the honor of displaying the badge on your blog.

    Best,
    Anuj

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Anuj. I have added the badge to my sidebar. I enjoyed scrolling through the list to see who the other 99 are, as well. I am pleased to see the time you've taken to thoughtfully consider who makes the cut. Kelly

      Delete

Thank you for participating in this forum. Anonymous commenting is available, but is not intended to shield those taking pot shots at those of us challenging PBLA. If you are here to do that, please use your name.